[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) is a 3 month teacher training and development programme aimed at preparing, young and passionate, graduates for the classroom. This programme is at no cost to the graduate trainees and they are given a monthly stipend for their transportation costs.
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning.
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text] Qualification Requirements
- have a minimum of a Second Class upper (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria,
- have completed National Youth Service Corps not more than two years ago,
- be within 21 and 28 years of age
- have a passion for the teaching profession
- have proficient ICT Skills, and
- have Good communication and social skills.
No prior teaching experience is required.
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology
- Opportunity to become a relevant educator partaking in moulding future generations
- Job Placement for exceptional graduates.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]GTTP pioneered in 2013 with a huge success as the 30 trainees drawn from all over Nigeria were trained by international and local facilitators, who are experts in the field of education, on best practice in teaching using hands-on methodology. Most of the 2013 alumni of the Graduate Trainee programme currently work as teachers in various schools in Nigeria and abroad. Remarkably, the 2014 edition had a 100% absorption of the graduate trainees into the teaching profession. The 2015 edition commenced on January 12, 2015.
To learn more or apply, please visit www.meadowhallconsult.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]