Vision & MIssion
Providing equal educational opportunities for every Nigerian Child and equipping the underprivileged children is at the core of our heart.
This aims to reward inspirational & passionate teachers and school leaders in Nigerian schools.
An opportunity for education stakeholders to interact with education experts.
Free professional development opportunities to help school teachers.
GTTP is a 3 month teacher training and development programme.
Aimed at equipping public school teachers with basic skills and resources.
This is a social event aimed at reaching out to underprivileged children.
SAP focuses on improving the education quality in neighbourhood public schools.
Meadow Hall School children bring gift items to school for orphanages, e.t.c.
It was borne out of a desire to impact the younger generation beyond the classroom.
SUPPORT OUR CAUSE
School Adoption Programme
Ilasan Primary School, Jakande is our pilot school for the School Adoption Programme. Some of the developmental activities that have been implemented at the school include
- Distribution of branded exercise books and stationery,
- Distribution of teaching aids and instructional resources,
- Training of the Ilasan Primary School teachers on best teaching practices,
- Posting of Graduate Teacher Trainees to teach twice a week for the period of three months,
- Donation of snacks to the students, and a
- Charity event for the students.
Join us by giving towards our “SCHOOL ADOPTION PROGRAMME” as we focuses on improving the quality of education in neighbourhood public schools.
& DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINEE PROGRAMME
THE GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINEE PROGRAMME (GTTP) IS A 3 MONTH TEACHER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME AIMED AT PREPARING, YOUNG AND PASSIONATE, GRADUATES FOR THE CLASSROOM.
This programme is at no cost to the graduate trainees and they are given a monthly stipend for their transportation costs.
1. To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
2. To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning.
3. To attract into the teaching profession, dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation.
4. To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
THE BOARD MEMBERS
Showcasing some members of the board....
Mrs Kehinde Nwani
Founder, Meadow Hall Group
She founded Meadow Hall in 2002. She obtained her Bachelor of Law degree from the then University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) and was called to the Nigerian Bar over 25 years ago.
Head, Meadow Hall Foundation
Omotola Samuel Oni is the Head of Meadow Hall Foundation, which is focused on providing underprivileged children with quality and well-rounded education.
Meadow Hall Way, Alma Beach Estate,
Lekki, Lagos Nigeria
t: +234(0)9053799224, +234(0)8073000556
Meadow Hall Foundation was incorporated in May 2012. Its aims and objectives are to bring hope to underprivileged children, to provide underprivileged children with a well-rounded education,… etc
No event found!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notified of any video uploads from Meadow Hall Foundation.
Do check out MHF in pictures as we showcase some of the shots from the projects/causes we’ve been part of.