This was created strictly for professional development trainings and mentoring opportunities to equip teachers with the latest evidence-based strategies in education. Listed below are all the webinars that were hosted:
- The Future of Learning: Facilitating E-Learning. Facilitated by Nkechi Fakoya, Director of Studies (Infant School) Meadow Hall Education, On the 30th of April, 2020.
- Adapting to Maximise Technology (High- & Low-Tech Solutions) for E-Learning. Facilitated by Olalekan Adeeko, Founder of TedPrime and Inspirational Educator Awards (INSEA) Ambassador 2018, on the 4th of May, 2020.
- Mind + Tech: Finding a Balance. Facilitated by Toluse Francis, Founder & Therapist at Reuel Consulting, on the 15th of May, 2020.
- COVID-19 & the Naira: The financial implications of the pandemic on private schools. Facilitated by Mr. Michael Famoroti, Chief Economist of Stears Nigeria, on the 11th of June, 2020.
- Exercise & Online Schooling: The ABC’s of Working Out. Facilitated by Abayomi Oladinni, Founder of Fitcabal & CEO of Dinn Active Wellness Consult, on the 25th June, 2020.
- Managing the Classroom & the Student: Understanding the needs of the classroom and the needs of the student. Facilitated by Mr. Oluwafemi Folaponmile, INSEA ambassador 2018, on the 14th of August, 2020.
- Transforming Education for the 21st Century Learner. Facilitated by Charity Tony-Ubah, INSEA ambassador 2019, on the 28th of August, 2020.
- Creating A Safe Space & Establishing A Relationship with Your Students. Facilitated by Mr. Lanre Oguntuye, INSEA winner 2019, on the 19th of September, 2020.
- How to be An Effective Teacher. Facilitated by Mrs. Remi Tanimola, INSEA ambassador 2017, on the 26th of September, 2020.
- Brand Management: Creating a reputation for your school. Facilitated by Koromone “KK” Koroye, on the 3rd of October, 2020.
- Grammar & Diction: The Unwritten rules of communication. Facilitated by Folake Jeremiah, Senior Consultant at SOGA Verdure, on the 24th of October, 2020
- Bridging the Technology Gap in Nigerian Education. Facilitated by Ebuka Ufere, Product Marketing Manager, Android and Education Nigeria, on the 4th of November, 2020.
- Grammar & Diction: The Unwritten rules of communication continued. Facilitated by Folake Jeremiah, Senior Consultant at SOGA Verdure, on the 28th of November, 2020