Meadow Hall Charity Foundation was incorporated in May 2012. Its aims and objectives are to;
- To bring hope to underprivileged children.
- To provide underprivileged children with a well-rounded education.
- To increase the awareness of privileged children of the need to participate in community service initiatives.
- To raise a generation of change agents/nation builders.
- To provide valuable and life changing mentorship to underprivileged children.
- To improve the educational outcomes of underprivileged children by enhancing teacher quality through appropriate professional development programmes.