The School Adoption Programme focuses on improving the quality of education in neighbourhood public schools. Our pilot school is Ilasan Primary School, Jakande.
Some of the developmental activities aimed at improving teaching and learning outcomes at the school are
- Distribution of branded exercise books and stationery,
- Distribution of teaching aids and instructional resources,
- Training of the Ilasan Primary School teachers on best teaching practices,
- Posting Graduate Trainees (participants of the Graduate Trainee Programme) to teach twice a week for a three (3) month period,
- Donating snacks to students,
- Charity event for Ilasan Primary School students, and
- Construction of a perimeter fence (Buy a Brick Project).